EYFS/Year 1 Class Teacher
Job Title: EYFS/Yr1 Class Teacher & EYFS Lead (Permanent)
Location: Austin Farm Academy
Grade: MPS/UPS - Dependent on experience
Hours: 1 - FTE
Start Date: 1st January 2024 or as soon as possible after.
Reports to: Headteacher
We are looking to appoint an inspirational EYFS classroom practitioner to lead our EYFS team which was rated outstanding by Ofsted in July 2023. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent research-based practice in the EYFS curriculum and curriculum delivery with a genuine drive to achieve the highest standards for all children as they start their school journey at Austin Farm Academy.
We provide a high-quality educational environment and curriculum to maximise potential and develop character in our children. Our staff work together with commitment and complete clarity of purpose, complemented by a deep understanding of each child's individual academic, social and emotional needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly effective, creative teacher with a specialism and vision for the Early Years.
- Be passionate about providing all children with the opportunity to succeed and progress through delivering a creative and engaging curriculum. have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework and KS1 National Curriculum.
- Be open to new and innovative approaches to teaching and learning within EYFS.
- Be a motivated and aspiring leader who wishes to develop and support their team as well as lead colleagues in the wider school.
- Be motivated by research and professional development.
- Have strong inter-personal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community.
- Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
We will offer you:
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos.
- Happy, enthusiastic children with positive attitudes.
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children.
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
- Opportunities to work closely with other Westcountry Schools Trust schools sharing best practice.
Please return application forms to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 17th November and interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd November. Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, please contact the school on 01752 705367 for further details and to arrange a visit. Austin Farm Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS Check